**Concept / Style**
Trend following / Breakout
EUR/USD, GBP/USD, AUD/USD, USD/CHF, USD/CAD, USD/JPY, GBP/JPY, EUR/JPY
H4: Main Analysis
M30: Entry and Exit
>>Kumo: Trend Analysis
>>Kijunsen: Initial stop and trailing stop
Weekly Pivot: Nehaba and which side
Daily Pivot: Timing
Heikin Ashi: Trend
ATR: Initial stop
PC: Entry timing
1. Check the fundamental analysis from Van Tharp
- Which currency is stronger or weaker?
>> Be confident if the fundamental direction is matched to the direction in the H4 chart.
>> You can still trade even if the directions are not matched. But when you do the counter trade, take profit at the target price.
2. Check the H4 chart to see the trend line
- Up trend / Down trend / Sideway?
>> to see if it is in the same direction with fundamental analysis.
3. Check the H4 chart to see the Chinese candle stick technique.
- When was the last Yosen appeared in the chart?
- Does the current Yosen / Insen have enough length? (More than twice as big)
- Does the current Yosen / Insen exceed the last one?
4. Check the Ichimoku cloud
-What is the current Ichimoku cloud state, Red or blue?
>>if it is red cloud, is the current price above the cloud?
>>>if it was below the cloud and goes back to the cloud again, you get back to the buy side.
>>if it is blue cloud, is the current price blow the cloud?
>>>if it was above the cloud and goes back to the cloud again, you get back to the sell side.
5. Check the weekly pivot
-Where is the current price? Where is the first resistance / support line?
>> Once the close price for the current bar exceeds the Weekly pivot line, it is ready to check the M30 charts pivot break out.
6. Check the daily pivot
-Where is the first resistance / support line?
8. Check the Nehaba
-How far is it between the Daily pivot and Weekly Pivot?
>>Is it wide enough to make profits?
9. Check the MAs in H4 chart
-Is there any MA can be the potential support or resistance line between the Pivots?
>>If there is one, is there still some more space to make profit?
10. Check the M30 chart to see the Pivot?
- Does the close price exceed the Pivot point?
11. Check the M30 chart to see the Price channel?
- Does the close price exceed the Price channel and Pivot point?
12. Check the M30 chart to see the KijunSen
- Is the KijunSen on the other side of the cloud?
>> Do not enter
- Is the Initial stop higher than the ATRx1?
>> If not, the stop is too small.
-Is the initial stop smaller than the Nehaba mentioned above?
13. Check the M30 chart to see the Pivot and Kijunsen.
- Has the Kijunsen gone over to the entry price?
>>Modify the stop loss point to the break even
- Has the Kijunsen gone over the pivot point?
>>Modify the stoploss to the pivot line one below.
14. Check the time and date
- Make sure you get out before the pivot changes